The decrepit row of terrace houses on the curve linking Albert Road to St Kilda Road was perfect fodder for redevelopment. Fortunately Mark Strizic captured them just before demolition.
| Mark Strizic, Albert Road and St Kilda Road, 1958 |
BP road into town and popped their head offices there.
| Wolfgang Sievers, BP Head Office, Construction, 1960 |
| Wolfgang Sievers, BP Head Office, 1967 |
Now one of the more chichi apartment buildings in St Kilda Road.